We are proud to offer weekday grooming and bathing services right here at Emory Animal Hospital. Call to reserve your space, then drop your pet off for a spa day in the morning, and pick up your freshly styled and great smelling pet in the afternoon! We can work with your schedule for early pick-ups with advance notice at time of booking. We require that all pets presented for grooming be current on vaccinations (dogs –Distemper/Parvo, Rabies, and Kennel Cough; cats – Feline Distemper and Rabies).
Full Service Dog Groom:
includes a bath in your choice of professional shampoos, complete trimming and styling to your specifications, nail dremeling (grinding), expression of anal glands, ear cleaning, and a free stylish scented bandana
Full Service Dog Bath:
includes a bath in your choice of professional shampoos, nail dremeling (grinding), expression of anal glands, ear cleaning, and a free stylish scented bandana
Other services we offer (call for more details):
- Sanitary trims for dogs and cats
- Grooming for aggressive or extremely fearful dogs (with sedation administered and monitored by our professional veterinary staff*)
- Cat bathing and brush-outs
- Cat “lion trims” or shave-downs (with sedation administered and monitored by our professional veterinary staff*)
- “Soft Paws” nail caps application for cats
- Temporary chalking/highlighting in fun colors for long-haired dogs (coming soon!)
- Temporary stencil designs in fun colors for short-haired dogs (coming soon!)
(*additional charge required for sedation, varying by pet’s weight)
About our Groomer:
Ashley Estes has been Emory Animal Hospital’s professional pet groomer for the past 2 years, and holds over 10 years of all-breed professional grooming experience. Ashley has a magical touch for making puppies and adult dogs who are new to being groomed feel at ease. She is also that rare groomer who is skilled in and comfortable with grooming and bathing cats.